The oldest debate competition in Central and Eastern Europe, hosted by the SSE Riga & LMT Debate Society, has entered its tenth year and promises to be special!
- Register till November 30 (team cap – 40 teams);
- Come to Riga (Latvia) on December 12-14;
- Compete with high level debaters in British Parliamentary style (5 preliminary rounds, semi-finals and the Grand Final);
- Experience high level of adjudication (Co-CAs: Nick Devlin and Yuri Romanenkov, and their selected pool of independent judges);
- Be accommodated in a 5-star Radisson SAS Daugava hotel;
- Enjoy lavish socials with unlimited free alcohol and excellent food;
- Explore the splendid surroundings of the central Riga's Art Nouveau architecture.
Things To remember:
Institutional cap – 2 teams;
N-1 rule applies;
Registration fee is 40 Eur per debater and 20 Eur per adjudicator.
For more information, please visit http://www.sserigaiv.com